Monday, October 3, 2016

Hey!
This was kind of a crazy week, but it was good. We had limited time, but we worked hard, and we have some really great people who are progressing. The two girls that are making the most progress were both references from members.
We had Leadership Council Thursday, so we flew out Wednesday in the afternoon and had some free time before we had to go to the mission house. We couldn't go to the Temple, so my companion and I just decided to take a walk in the neighborhoods around the Temple, which was great because the climate was perfect. It's funny to me that when I am in my own area walking, I'm hot, my shoulders hurt, there are rocks in my shoes, etc. However, when I go for walk of my own free will, it's relaxing and very enjoyable haha. Proof that attitude is everything.
General Conference was awesome. I only had one specific question this time, and I was amazed at how clear the answers that I received were. I also loved that every talk addressed plain and basic doctrine, like the Restoration, the Plan of Salvation, and the Doctrine of Christ. The gospel really is simple and beautiful, and has all we need to be able to return to live with our Heavenly Father once more.
We have one less active who has been very hesitant about having an interview with the Bishop, but after watching conference the first thing she told me is that she was going to do it this week. I'm really excited for her.
I'm doing well! I get along really well with Hna. Rosillo, and we work hard. I'm almost sure I'm leaving my area in the next few weeks, but I'm just trying not to think about it too much haha.
Hope you had a great week, and that you all enjoyed conference! Thanks for all the birthday wishes as well! I had forgotten until I logged on and saw my emails haha. I love you guys!
Love Hna. Rupp

The sidewalk leading to the Temple and pictures from our flight back to Sucre.
My camera also stopped working last week which stinks, but I'll just pass photos from my comps' cameras until I finish.




No comments:

Post a Comment