Monday, October 17, 2016

Hey guys!
This week we went to Potosi!! Well, I really only got to know the Chapel, but the view driving there was very cool. The majority of the photos didn't turn out great, but there are parts that remind me a lot of California. We left Wednesday morning, and drove back the same day after the Zone Conference.
Yesterday was also great because two hermanas arrived from Tupiza, and they stayed the night with us. We were able to do divisions with them in our area, which helped a lot because we lost a day in going to Potosi.
While with Hermana Jordan, we decided to go visit a less active who is kind of rude to us, and beforehand made it clear that she didn't want visits. We haven't gone for over a month, so I wasn't sure why I wanted to return. I even felt nervous as we walked up to her house haha. But, when we got there she received us very well, and we had a great lesson. At the end, she told us that she had gone to Church that morning! She went to another ward, so we never would have known if we hadn't passed by. She told us that she wanted to return, and that she would start reading her Book of Mormon once again. It was great! And it was also a reminder that the Lord is always guiding us, even if we don't realize it in the moment.
It sounds like you had a good week, and I hope everything is going well! Love you guys!!
Hna. Rupp

Our zone went paintballing today, which was cool. I've never played before, but I think it's something I want to try again when I get home.




No comments:

Post a Comment