Monday, October 24, 2016

I got transferred and will be heading to my last area tomorrow! I'll now be in Colon, an area in Cochabamba that is close to the Temple (if I remember correctly haha). I'll be with Hna. Campanas, a sister who I think recently finished her training. Because I've been in Sucre I don't know a lot of the hermanas that have arrived in the last few months, so I'll have to give you guys more info the next Monday. I'm sad to leave Sucre and my current comp- because we get along super well- but at the same time I've learned that transfers are usually only as stressful as you make them. So, that being said, I'm sure my new area will be great!
More importantly, M got baptized! She's only 14, but I think she will stay very firm in the gospel. I think her mother, who only speaks Quechua, is a great potential investigator as well.
We have another investigator, R, who was supposed to be baptized as well, but she didn't get permission from her parents. However, we haven't spoken with her parents personally yet, so I think there's still a good chance that she can be baptized in the coming months.
This week we were able to find some really awesome people. I won't be here to see how they progress, but it's crazy how you can genuinely come to care about someone you just met. I think that it's one of my favorite parts of the mission. It doesn't matter where you are or who you're with, the love for the people is the same. It's my goal to make that continue when I get home. Have an awesome week, and thanks for everything! Love you guys!
Hna. Rupp









No comments:

Post a Comment