Monday, September 19, 2016

Hey guys!!
I don't have a whole lot to report this week, but it was good!
When we got to Church Sunday, we only had 1 investigator and 1 less active who came, and I couldn't help but feel discouraged. I started to pray because I didn't know what more to do to help people come, and I'm trying to do the best I can. However, about 10 minutes later, a family showed up. Not all of them came, but the mother- who has never wanted to come to Church beforehand- was there, and I think she will be the key in helping her family progress. I felt so blessed and grateful in that moment, and I know that the Lord does His part when we strive to do ours.
Sorry, I don't have a lot more to say this week, and I also didn't take very many pictures haha, but the next one will be better :)
This week was have a baptism. She only speaks Quechua, but her daughter is a member, and she's very ready for her baptism. I'm excited! I'll let you know how it goes!
Have an awesome week. I love you all!!
Hna. Rupp


Family photo: I now have a little sister in the mission! my trainer is training for the 2nd time, and they're both in my zone!
I don't know why we thought this second picture was so funny



No comments:

Post a Comment