Saturday, September 3, 2016

August 29

Hey!!
This was a great week. Our investigator was baptized!! She wasn't very sure about her baptismal date at first, but the week beforehand her attitude changed completely. She's had a rough past and now lives her with her aunt and uncle, and I love seeing the change in her.
I also had my interview with President Hansen, which is always great. I also feel even more motivated to work hard after speaking with him.
Other than that, we just worked and worked. My companion and I have a lot of fun, especially when we're contacting, because people just say the funniest stuff. There's one cholita whos was on her way to the chicherĂ­a to drink the night away, but I think we talked her out of it haha.
Sometimes, however, it makes me a little sad. When we speak with someone in the street, it could be the first, and last, time that they hear of the gospel. And I've come to realize that it is not something that I should take lightly. I think my companion and I are improving in being very direct with our contacts, and bearing testimony whenever we can.
I'm not sure what it is about time in the internet cafe, but I always have a lot to say, and the moment I start to write I seem to forget all of it haha. Sorry 'bout it. This was my best attempt at a detailed, heartfelt, and spiritual letter :)
I love you guys! Have a great week!
Hermana Rupp

No comments:

Post a Comment