Monday, February 1, 2016

This week was awesome. Friday we went to visit our investigator who was supposed to be baptized in December. We had put this Saturday, the 30th, as her baptismal date, but didn't know if she wanted to.  She said, "My baptism is tomorrow, right?" "Can it maybe be at 5pm?" I bet our faces were hilarious because we were so surprised haha.
We had to sort of scramble to get everything ready, but we did, and she was baptized the next day!! It was such a miracle. I know that it was the hand of the Lord, and that He is truly preparing the people here.
Today, we are going to talk with the parents of another investigator. Her baptism is planned for this Thursday, but we still need their permission. She's ready, and I have full faith that the Spirit will guide us as talk with her family.
Overall, it has been an incredible week. Transfers are this week and I'll probably leave, but I feel good. I know the Lord will send me where He wants.
I hope your week is great, and I love you!
Love Hermana Rupp


No comments:

Post a Comment