Monday, January 25, 2016

Yet another good week in good ole' Tiquipaya. Hermana Lopardo and I taught more lessons than I ever have before, and the work is really going forward. I'm super grateful that I stayed here for another transfer, and starting to get a little worried about transfers haha.
We watched a worldwide broadcast for missionaries entitled, "Teach Repentance and Baptize Converts." It made me realize that I need to testify of our Savior more in lessons and emphasize the importance of repentance before baptism. Overall, it was great, and I'm excited to see the blessings that will come as we put their messages into practice.
Hermana Lopardo and I get along well, and she makes me laugh. Yesterday we knocked the door of a family, and their 4 or 5 year old daughter answered and said that her parents weren't home although they clearly were. My comp asked, "Have you ever heard the story of Pinocchio?" When the girl said she hadn't, Hna Lopardo told her and then said, "Look! Your nose is growing right now!" The little girl didn't buy it, but her cousin did and immediately told us that their parents were home haha. 
I love it here, and I know that the Lord truly guides His church and those that strive do His will. I love this Gospel, and I love and miss you guys, too!
Love Hermana Rupp

No comments:

Post a Comment