Monday, February 8, 2016

This week was a little slow. It rained a ton, and hardly anyone was in their house. Our investigator, who was supposed to be baptized this Saturday, didn't get permission from her parents, so that was disappointing. But, they told us they would discuss it, so I think they just need a little more time.
Which is a little bit of a bummer for me, because I got transfered!! Well, I don't leave until tomorrow, but I will be serving in Villa Graciela with Hermana Balderama, who is from Santa Cruz, Bolivia. My area is on the outskirts of the other side of Cochabamba, and it sounds like Tiquipaya, only drier and more hills. I've met my new companion once, and she seems like a really good missionary. So, although I won't be here for the baptism, I'm excited! It's really sad to leave, but at the same time I feel good.
This weekend is Carnaval (a.k.a everyone drinks and gets into water fights), so we have to return to our houses at 6 today, and we can only leave tomorrow to go to our new areas. I still have to pack and clean everything, so maybe it's a blessing haha.
Overall, I'm excited for this next transfer, and I'll give you more details next week!! Love you!
Hermana Rupp

No comments:

Post a Comment