Monday, June 6, 2016

So, I'm going to make this a little faster today because we're running late and my comp wants to get out of here. Also, I've already forgotten what happened during this week haha.
Our area is doing really well. It has grown a lot in this past month or so, and we've found a lot of cool people. Beforehand we knocked a lot of doors, but now it seems like there is sufficient time to go to all of the visits we need to. So, I'm very happy for that. However, we really are having a hard time getting people to church. We teach why it's important almost every lesson, we leave commitments, we go to pick them up, and we still haven't seen much progress.  I even made an investigator read Matthew 21:28-31 (which is about as direct as it gets haha), and nothing. But, I have lots of hope for this next week! Still, suggestions are welcome.
I'm racking my brain for funny or interesting things that happened this week, but comin' up short. Sorry, could be that I'm cracking under the pressure of the time limit haha.
But, I would like to close with my testimony about the plan that God has for us. My companion and I were able to teach about the Plan of Salvation many times this week, and each time I am more impressed with how much the Lord loves us. He truly is merciful, and there is a hope that comes with the knowledge that we can all return to live with Him and our families. I know our Saviour lives and He loves us!
I hope you all have a great week! I love you!!
Hermana Rupp

Cold update: I now have to sleep with 2 pairs of pants and it's getting harder to work up the courage to get in the shower every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment