Monday, June 20, 2016

Transfers!

Family!!

I got transferred!! I am now in Sucre, a different department, as a STL, and my companion is Hna Romero. She is from Peru and is a really impressive missionary. Normally I would still be in Cochabamba and would leave tomorrow, but there are blockades starting today, so we got our transfers Friday and I flew here yesterday.
I haven't gotten to see very much of our area yet, but we got to go exploring in the center of the city this morning, and it is absolutely beautiful. I don't really know how to explain it, but it reminds me a lot of San Francisco, but the Bolivian version haha. And all the walls of the buildings are painted white, so it just looks so clean and pretty. The houses in my area (outside of the center) are all brown and made of ladrio (I forgot what that is in English haha), but it still is really pretty.
My zone also seems super fun. We all played soccer at 7 this morning, and I think it will be a cool transfer!
I don't have a lot to report because I just got here and this keyboard is seriously the most annoying, but I hope you have a great week! It sounded kinda crazy when Mom wrote me, but fun haha. I love you all!!
Hermana Rupp






No comments:

Post a Comment