Monday, June 13, 2016

Familia!
Yesterday a HEFY (EFY but they stay for a few weeks and do service) group came to our ward. Our Bishop asked us to do divisions with them and go to visit less actives. I think it was a little overwhelming because I had 11 people in my group, half of which were 16 year old gringos that don't speak Spanish haha. So it wasn't so effective as far as teaching, but a good experience overall. And I had fun talking to people from the States.
I also got my hair cut today.  I asked her to cut the ends and she cut off a ton. I'll send pictures next week because I don't want to take my hair out of the pony tail until I have time to fully assess the damage haha.
This was a slower week. We had days where hardly anyone was home, and our investigator who was supposed to be baptized this upcoming Saturday didn't get permission from her parents. The good news is that we have an appointment with her whole family this week, so we have hope. And even if they don't accept the Gospel, I think it's only a matter of time before they give her permission.
We have transfers this Sunday. My comp said that our President told her I'm probably leaving, but we'll see. Although it's had rough days, I'll be sad to leave this area. I've really come to love this ward. It's a mixture of feelings haha.
Anyway, woohoo for summer vacation! Do you have plans for what you are going to do?
Glad to hear that you are all doing well! I hope you have a great week and I love you!!
Hermana Rupp

No comments:

Post a Comment