Monday, May 30, 2016

So I'm gonna give this my email my best effort, but I'm not sure I have a lot to report this week... Have patience with me :)
However, I did get to do intercambios with my trainer, Hermana Cabarcas! She's my current STL, and it was super fun to get to work with her again. It felt like we just picked up where we left off when we had transfers.
This week we also had a lot of super powerful lessons, and a lot of people who haven't been progressing much started to do really well. You can really see the Lord's hand at work. But, when Sunday came around we had a solid turnout of one investigator. So... it's a process haha. We're getting there.
I'm doing good! My comp is nice and I really love the people we're currently teaching.
Love,
Hermana Rupp

I have some more time, so here are some additional, very exciting, details. It's starting to get cold here. I sleep with 2 pairs of socks, a sweater, and 2 blankets every day and I'm always super cold during personal study. However, that doesn't necessarily mean much, because I'm kind of a wimp... But, when we go to work it's warm and doesn't get cold again until about 5 or 6. 

Funny things that happened this week:
The little boy (who's picture I sent below- i may have sent it before...) asked me to baptize him. He told me, "I just turned 7, and I'm ready to get baptized." It was so cute and at the same time sad to tell him I couldn't and that he has to wait one more year. Made me laugh.

My shoe also fell off when crossing a super busy street in our area. Almost had to ditch it, but -nobody panic, now- miraculously both my shoe and I survived. Which is a good thing because these shoes have lasted 10 months, and I have a goal that they will hit the one year mark with me haha. 

Anyway, that's about as exciting as it gets here in good ole' Villa Graciela.
have a good week! love you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment