Monday, May 16, 2016

Hey!! How's it going?!
Things are going well! I'm now with Hermana Baltazar who is from Peru and is finishing her mission in August. She's cool and I think we'll have a good transfer together. The other night she told me, "I'm so tired. I don't think I've ever walked so much in my life." Haha welcome to Villa Graciela :)
I think there's a good chance that I will be leaving after this transfer, which makes me a little sad because we have some people that are progressing really well. We have one girl who has a lot of interest and is coming to church. I'm really excited for her! It may not be during my time here, but I think she will get baptized.
We also have a couple other investigators who are progressing well. However, we ran into one of them the other night, and he was definitely drunk. But, although he probably had no idea where he was, he remembered about our appointment the next day haha. I still have a lot of hope for him. We're just going to focus a lot on the Word of Wisdom :)
Overall, it was a good week, and I'm excited for 8 months more in the mission!!
I hope you all had a great week! Love you all!!
Hermana Rupp


No comments:

Post a Comment