Monday, May 9, 2016

It was great to talk to you guys yesterday!! I loved being able to see you and hear your voices!
I have transfers! Or rather, Hermana Balderrama does. I will be staying in Villa Graciela with Hermana Baltazar from Peru. I've only met her once, but I've heard good things. I think we'll have a  good transfer!
Other than that I don't have a lot new to say because we just spoke, but I can share some events from this past week:
Lately, my comp and I haven't had very many people progressing, but this past week it really picked up. I've been praying a ton that the Lord would help us find someone really prepared, and he definitely has done that and then some. For example, almost everyday this week we passed a guy on our way to lunch. He's got long hair and honestly kinda looks like he slept in the street haha. I felt the impression to talk to him, but I suppose I got nervous and ignored it at first. However, the Lord is very patient and gave me the same opportunity the next day, and I made sure I didn't make the same mistake this time. W introduced ourselves and he invited us right away to teach him. Turns out he's a super cool, and he's reading and praying. I'm not saying that he'll automatically get baptized with time, but I knew the Lord really puts people in our path, especially when we do what we can to find them.
Have an awesome week! I love you all and am glad that you are doing well!
Love Hermana Rupp

my comps downloading photos with my camera so i dont have a ton, but here are a couple:
incachaca with our bishop



No comments:

Post a Comment