Monday, April 25, 2016

Hey!! Sorry, this is going to be super short, but I'll try to at least send some photos right now.
The most important think that I have to share this week is that I've been thinking  a lot about the importance of good thoughts. I've realized that I'm giving my time and my energy to this work, but If I'm not willing to consecrate my thoughts and my full attention, I'm not giving enough. I may be doing an elevated work, but if I can't elevate my train of thoughts, I'm only changing my behavior, not my nature.
So that is my goal for the rest of my mission, and I invite you all to think about what you let enter into your mind; and if it isn't what should be, try ponderizing or singing a hymn.
I love you all and promise that I'll write more next week!!
Love Hermana Rupp

No comments:

Post a Comment