Monday, April 18, 2016

I'm on early today because Hermana Balderrama and I decided to go visit our old areas, and we figured we better write first so we won't be so rushed. 
This week was pretty good. Our investigator is still scheduled to be baptized the 30th.  It wasn't quite so hot, and we found some people that seem to have potential. We usually have a lot of appointments planned, but when we go to visit they aren't there or they bail. So, we've been knocking doors a lot, which is fun. Actually it is pretty funny, because you get to see all kinds of people and get to hear all kinds of excuses haha. And when they actually let you in or tell you can come back, it's the best. 
I also hit the 9 month mark!! Half way. Time goes super fast and it's kind of scary.
At the beginning of my mission, lots of missionaries told me that after some time in the mission, you kinda just run out of things to write home. And it's true haha. Sorry :) It's not that I don't want to write a lot more, it's just that I literally can't think of anyting else...
But next week I should have more news because we get to go to the Temple and have Zone Conference, which I'm super excited for! We were supposed to go last week but they blocked off parts of the city, so they had to postpone it. So you can blame it on that if this email isn't so exciting :)
Hope you have an awesome week! I liked all the pictures. Love you!!
Hermana Rupp

P.S. Our zone is going to visit a jungle next monday and I figure we'll get back in time to write, but if not, don't worry I'm not dead :)
I also got your package! Thank you so much!! My comp and I have already eaten 2 of the bags of candy haha.
On May 8th we can skype!!!! What time works best for you guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment