Monday, March 7, 2016

Family!

How's it going!
I don't have much to report this week. I don't know, my mind has kind of just gone blank haha. .
We have a baptism this Saturday! There's a chance we may have to postpone it, but I think she's ready. Unfortunately, our other investigator who has a baptismal date hasn't been coming to church, so we'll have to postpone his.
I really do love Villa Graciela. It's cool to see the progress that people are making, and I feel excited every day when we go to work. Hermana Balderrama and I get along well, and overall life is really good :)
Sorry I don't have much more to say, but I really can't think of anything else right now. If I think of something else in the next 20 minutes I'll let you know haha.
I hope you are all doing great and that you have an awesome week! Love you!!
Hermana Rupp

p.s. Not sure if I clarifed this well in the last letter, but Elder Bednar's son served in Cochabamba, not him. Don't think I made that very clear haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment