Monday, March 14, 2016

So, it's been brought to my attention that maybe my weekly letters could improve haha. Especially, the one from last week. VAN A DISCULPAR. I'll be working on it :)
This week was a roller coaster of emotions. A lot of our appointments bailed, and Hermana Balderrama and I walked and walked a ton, and the Sun was super strong. I'm exhausted right now. But, on the bright side, we sleep really well at night haha. The baptism of a woman we're teaching got postponed to next Saturday which was disappointing.
However, we also saw an incredible miracle. A man who has been investigating the Church for at least 5 years, finally got baptized. His wife was a member and I think his children are less actives, but he never could bring himself to get baptized although he goes every week. However, this week we planned to put a baptismal date and when we went to visit him, the first thing he asked was if he could be baptized this Saturday. We were so excited haha.
His baptism was really special. All of his family came, and his children were crying because they were so touched. He also spoke at the end and said how grateful he is that he can go to the temple in a year to be sealed to his wife.
I love Villa Graciela. I thought I never would want to leave Tiquipaya, but I know that the Lord sends us where we need to be. And I'm so grateful he felt that I should be here in Sacaba!
Thanks for all the love, support, and photos :) Hope you have a great week!
Love you all!!
Hermana Rupp




No comments:

Post a Comment