Monday, March 21, 2016

Our investigator got baptized! She has been such a blessing for us. Her rapid progression and decision to get baptized really has been a miracle.
We have a boy who also may be baptized this Saturday, but we might wait for him to come to Church and progress a little more. He's technically ready and has the desire, but we're thinking about postponing. We'll have to see.
Other than that, we're walking a lot and trying to find new investigators. And the Lord is definitely helping us. This week we found 4 or 5 people who have a lot of potential. We knocked on one door, and found an entire family who were listening to the missionaries about 10 years ago, but moved and lost contact, or something like that. it was the first time in my mission that I have taught a lesson with an entire family of investigators. Even their grandparents came to listen. I'm really excited for them and hope they progress.
A little more about my area, because I don't think I've given too many details. It's mainly neighborhoods and shops, and very nice.The people in my area are generally richer and have prettier houses, a lot of them are decorated on the inside like they're from the 70's. We have one part of our area that is up the mountain and not quite as affluent, but not poor either. The people are more or less receptive, but the main problem we have is that the majority work and don't return to their house until later in the night.
Anway, I hope you all have an awesome week and a great Easter! I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer, and that it is only through Him that we can obtain true joy and eternal life. I have felt His love and have seen it manifested in so many ways here in Bolivia.
I love you all!
Love Hermana Rupp

No comments:

Post a Comment