Monday, November 28, 2016

Hey! I acutally totally forgot about Thanksgiving until my companion reminded me when it was almost already night time. So, that being said, I forgot to try and look for pumpkin pie... I doubt I would have found it though haha.
This week was tiring in the sense that we walked a LOT, but rewarding in the fact that we found more new investigators. We knocked on the door of a woman who lives up the mountain, and she's really awesome. She has 7 children (I think the father doesn't live with them), and she loved it when we taught the about the Restoration. She also said she would come to Church, but the next Sunday it's the Día del Peatón (there aren't any cars) and she lives very far away from the Church, so we'll see if she makes it.
Our Brazilian investigator has been progressing extremely well, but yesterday she didn't come to Church and didn't answer her phone, so we're going to go over today to see what happened.
Apparently Cochabamba is also running out of water. My area is almost the center of the city, so we're fine, but everyone talks about it. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the coming months.
I'm glad to hear that you guys had a great Thanksgiving and that Grandpa and Grandma could come and visit. Also, the talk sounded great!
Have and awesome week! Love you guys!
Hna. Rupp

No comments:

Post a Comment