Monday, August 1, 2016

Hey!!
This wasn't our best week, but it was still good. 2 of our investigators were supposed to be baptized, but now it's looking like they'll be baptized not this week, but the next. At least that's what we're praying for...
I also ate something that made me sick, and spent almost all of Friday night in the bathroom, throwing up. But, the good news is that I got it out of my system- I got everything out of my system haha- and by that morning I felt better and was able to work like normal.
In our area, I also feel like we give a lot of marriage advice, which is ironic because obviously neither my companion and I know what it's like to be married haha. Some of the families we visit aren't doing so well, and it's depressing. However, I'm grateful for my good ol' mom and pop and their examples ;) I've used you two and shared what I've seen in your relationship to help out investigators.
Also, we have transfers! Well, my companino does. I'm actually surprised that we won't have two transfers together, and a little nervous haha. I will now be with Hermana Rosillo, who is also from Peru and will arive tommorrow. She was in the CCM with me, so I kind of know her, but not a whole lot. She seems cool though.
Anyway, I'm doing well, and I'm glad to hear that things are good at home as well. Have an awesome week, and thanks for everything. I love you guys!
Hermana Rupp

We found a woman and her children hauling (is that spelled right?) a pile of rocks up the hill, and we helped them out and took some pictures. She was pushing, and her five kids were pulling. We ended up laughing a ton while helping.





No comments:

Post a Comment