Monday, August 15, 2016

Hey!!
This was a good week. We flew to Cochabamba on Tuesday for leadership and got back Wednesday night. We were therefore a little short on time this week, but we did all that we could. We have so many people right now that are extremely close to baptism, and they just need a little push to make it. I have a lot of hope for these upcoming weeks.
I really like my companion, Hna. Rosillo. I think the only problem we have is that we sometimes stay up to late because we just keep talking haha. She's a hard worker.
This week we found a great new family, and at the end of the lesson they invited us to some tea or coffee. She had the hot water served and everything and we just had to put in the mix. We were running late to a lesson, so rather than take the time to explain to them the Word of Wisdom, we just chugged hot water haha. I think the mother noticed so it was probably better that we explained it well and showed up late to the next lesson, but we didn't really think it through that well... for the next lesson haha.
I'm kind of drawing a blank when it comes to what else happened this week, but we worked hard and I really love this area.
Anyway, sounds like you guys had a great week.  I love you guys!
Hna. Rupp


No comments:

Post a Comment