Monday, July 18, 2016

This was a good week. We had some great, very spiritual lessons, and we worked hard. 
On Wednesday I was in another area doing intercambios with a different Hermana, and we went to go visit an investigator who was very timid, and lived alone with her mother. Hermana Kaeding told me that she used to have problems with worshipping idols, but had put them all away and since then had made a lot of improvement. She also told me that her Bishop had told them not to invite her to baptism yet, because he thought she was a little mentally unstable or something. However, from the moment we started the lesson, the Spirit was so strong. I could feel so clearly that the Lord loved her very much, and that she to needs to be baptized in order to live with her Heavenly Father again. Hermana Kaeding and I followed the Spirit, and we put a baptismal date, which she accepted and is now preparing for. I had never met her before, but I felt such a profound love, and I know that it was the right thing to invite her to make this covenant!
I know this is the Lord's work, and that He is no respecter of persons. He loves each and every one of us despite our different circumstances!
I love you all very much and am praying for you!
Love,
Hermana Rupp 

This week they're were dancing in the street because the University was having an event, so I tried to take some quick photos :)





No comments:

Post a Comment