Monday, July 11, 2016

Hey!
This was a hectic, but very good week. We had leadership council this Thursday, so we got to fly to Cochabamba. It was very spiritual and I am very grateful for a very inspired Mission President. I learned a lot.
We also got to go to the Temple and then stayed the night in our President's home. It was great, and I think I took the best shower I've had in all of my mission haha.
Things are going really well in our area. We have lots of people that are progressing well, but some of them still need to stay the full 3 hours of Church before they can get baptized. I think many of them will be able to reach to their baptismal dates in these next few weeks.
We also had a very cool experience during a lesson with one of our investigators who only speaks Quechua. We couldn't find someone who could translate for us, but we went anyway and we taught her in Spanish with a few parts in Quechua here and there. The amazing part was that we could understand her! And she could understand us too! Or, at least it seemed like she was getting it haha. It wasn't like we knew every word, but whenever she said or asked something, it was like we just automatically understood. And I know it was the Spirit, because when we finished the lesson I once again could only understand bits and pieces.
I know that this is God's work, and once again I can testify that He will not forget about us and that He will help us accomplish what we need to do!
I love you all very much, and have a good week!
Love,
Hermana Rupp

No comments:

Post a Comment