Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Famlia mia!
Not a whole lot to report this week, mainly just that I'm getting SUPER STOKED to talk to you guys! Transfers are next week, and I think that there's a good chance I'm leaving. I really love my area, and I don't want to switch, which makes me think that I'm more likely to go haha. But, I know the Lord will send me where I need to be, so I'm not going to worry about it too much.
We were helping one of our of recent converts this last week (who was abandoned as a child) with her family history, and it was so cool. We think we found her uncle and her grandma, but were still looking for her mother. I've never seen a family get so excited about family history. Even her father in law, who never wants to talk to us, was really interested. The Spirit of Elijah (it's elijah in english, right haha) is real, and I have a whole new appreciation for family history.
I spent a lot of time saving photos from my comp's computer so I don't have a lot more time, but It's alright because we get to talk in 4 DAYS. I'll give you lots more details then :)
Have the best Christmas, don't cry too much because you miss me :) I love you!
Love Hermana Rupp






No comments:

Post a Comment