Monday, January 9, 2017

So this is it, the last letter! I can't believe it. Honestly, I sort of feel the same as I have every other transfer. I know that this is my last week, but it's as if my mind refuses to accept it. But,at the same time, I'm super excited to see you guys!! Even if I do get back at midnight and we might all be kind of sleepy haha.
This week was a little disappointing because one of our investigators who was supposed to be baptized this week on the 14th, had to work and we'll have to postpone her baptism. But, I know that she is excited and prepared, and it comforts me to know that she will be baptized, whether or not I am there to see it.
However, another investigator will be baptized this Saturday as planned! He is great. In the past 2 weeks he has really progressed, and he has a very strong testimony. Seeing him baptized will be a wonderful way to finish.
This week will pretty much be just like normal, but I get to go the Temple Saturday morning, have my last interview with President, and then I have training (a.k.a. "preparation for normal life") the whole afternoon. Sunday I will have a free day, but I think I will stay in my current ward. Maybe I'll go to Tiquipaya to visit in the afternoon if we don't a have appointments or they fall though. Monday we have FHE in the mission home with all those that are leaving, and Tuesday, I'M HOME.
I feel like I should end this letter with a testament, or something maybe more dramatic, but I think the best way that I can finish is by giving my testimony that Jesus is the Christ, our Lord and Savior. It is only through Him that we can be happy in this life, and happy with our loved ones in the next. I love Him who loved me first, and I will forever be grateful for the past year and a half that has helped me to feel that.
Have a great week, and know that I am very excited to see you all! I love you guys!
Hermana Rupp






No comments:

Post a Comment