Monday, October 5, 2015

So the internet wasn´t working great, and I'm just starting so I'll have to be fast, sorry.
I´ve learned a lot this week, and Conference was amazing. Every question I had got answered. The main thing I realized is that I´ve used obedience, our rather the occasional lack thereof, as an excuse. And I know that obedience is the first law of Heaven, but the first and great commandment is to love the Lord and therefore others. And I´ve done a pretty bad job with this. I decided I really, truly need to improve in this. And this morning (I was again thinking about this), and my companion brought it up, and we made goals to be more obedient and work harder to meet our goals. definitely no coincidence there. 
I´m so grateful for this time to be a missionary, and I´m especially grateful for all of your examples. Have and awesome week, and I love you all!
Love Hermana Rupp

No comments:

Post a Comment